FYI- We're allowed "attitude" in a question

As long as we are not attacking another member,we're free to say whatever we want. Keep in mind ladies,the way you 'hear" the answer in your head may not be how it was actually meant. How does attacking and calling someone names make you any better than the one you feel had attitude with you? All you're going to do is cause more bad blood between you.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on May. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• butterflyblue - well said and thank you.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 8:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Attacking is always wrong.

Answer by older at 8:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• True, we're all allowed to take any attitude we'd like. However, we're all also free to interpret it and respond as we'd like. With that being said, I have no idea which post you're referring to. I haven't been on here much lately.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:05 PM on May. 28, 2011

• :sigh: This is precisely why I've been posting and coming to the site less. The petty drama is childish. I don't even know what this is about, but if someone is threatening someone else over a question or response, that's ridiculous.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:09 PM on May. 28, 2011

• LOL, I just got on and seems like drama central right now :) Deep breath, count to ten ladies, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• lol yeah I agree. I don't really understand the whole troll thing...I mean okay yeah some people are dumb but really maybe they just really don't know b/c they didn't have someone in their life to teach them about some girl issues...I always try to see the bright side of whatever people are saying b/c lord knows sometimes we don't say exactly what we mean!
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 8:05 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Some ladies are blowing answers WAYYY out of proportion and attacking and calling them names for their opinion."

I agree. So many things on here get so overly blown out of proportion.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

LOL, I had to snoop you and see where the drama came from...thinking back to meooma at lvl 10 and worried about setting foot in debates. Told you you'd get the hang of it ;)

Things have been popping all day here. Had someone who's normally sane-ish even calling people bitch in R&B earlier. Somebody must've spiked the Memorial Day Flag Cake.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Dang I leave for like 8 min to put my kids to bed and I miss something!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Not in my questions. They can keep what they don't want themselves... to themselves.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 8:04 PM on May. 28, 2011