Pot, kettle, black, anyone?

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/larry-flynts-not-sorry-for-calling-trig-palin-brain-dead-virtual-vegetable/comment-page-10/#comment-1215165

I find it interesting that this comment comes from someone in a wheelchair, who isn't in the best of health himself.  No matter how you feel about Palin and her beliefs, attacking her son is just plain wrong.  Period.

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 7:58 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• What I find interesting is that the usual Obama groupies haven't seen fit to comment on this article published in Glenn Beck's The Blaze. And an article with Sarah Palin of all people...their favorite target for cheap shots. Kudos to the O P for putting front and center a good example of what to expect from the Marxist progressives over the next few months leading up to 2012. Hope they keep fouling their nests so that we can continue to expose them as despicable haters of the Constitution and of our liberty.
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 12:46 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Anyone who attacks a child, verbally or physically, is absolutely disgusting in my book. There are NO excuses for that.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• And since when is Downs Syndrome the same as being a vegetable? What an ignorant, heartless thing to say.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• What exactly has he done to garner the attention of anyone? I mean, he is a kid. A very, very young one at that. Would this made Flint a bully since he is picking on someone that is much smaller? I mean, if we are talking about maturity it might be a match.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yeah, because being a wheelchair confined porn producer is a great benefit to society.

slap

-Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 8:49 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I just read the title, I don't want to read more. I agree, it is just wrong.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 8:04 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Who cares what Larry Flynt thinks? Nothing he says is worth my time or thought.

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 8:23 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I seem to remember the republican party attacking Chelsea Clinton at one time. Answer by lilangilyn

I would love to see a link proving that the Republican party attacked Chelsea Clinton.  And I mean the actual party, not some commentator. 

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:04 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I seem to remember the republican party attacking Chelsea Clinton at one time. "

What does the fact that you "seem to remember" something have to do with the topic at hand? Does that make it right because someone talked badly about Chelsea Clinton? Does that make that child any more deserving of cruel remarks? NO.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 10:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

So that means your claiming Larry Flint for the democrats? You can have him! And I would just love to see what was said about chelsea Clinton. Because anything shorter that calling her a brain dead, waste of life that should have been aborted doesn't much compare to what is even being discussed. And your a total bitch for even bringing it up as if it were an excuse for speaking that way, or that it is even comparable.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2011