I was just wondering what your 8 month old is doing right now. i just want to make sure my son is on the right track of other 8 month olds. and when did your babies get teeth? my son dont have any yet

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:14 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• First thing to do is dont get into the habit of comparing your childs progress to anothers. Each child is different and hit milestones at different times. Some may be early and some later than others. My son started walking at 7 months and everything else early. My DD started walking a 9 months. I know someone whos baby is 7 months and not even crawling yet. Most babies dont even start walking to at least 12 months or more. Dont worry unless you feel it is necessary your baby will do things of their own. Just give them the freedom to do so by allowing them to explore and play on the floor with them. He will get it.
    momofonewntmore

Answer by momofonewntmore at 8:24 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My 9 mo old is , Crawling , able to pull his self up , Eating solids , Take's a sippy cup , Stands for a short time while holding onto something , jabbers , Picks things up with pincer grasp , seperation anxiety , He kinda say's mama , it sound's like mamamama tho , Ha , Hope i helped (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 8:48 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My daughter is 8 1/2 months. She isn't crawling yet. She can stand holding on to things. (We have to be right there or she'll fall back) She sits just fine, eats solids, jabbers...really likes the d sound. Also, NO teeth. Her pediatrician said she didn't think she would get them until closer to 1 year because she's so little. Now, my son didn't crawl until almost 10 months and started walking 2 weeks after his first birthday.
    BWIND

Answer by BWIND at 8:41 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Teeth are weird. My son had 4 by the time he was 4 months old, then he got 4 more by the time he was 8 months old. My daughter got 2 teeth at 5 months, another 2 at 6 months, and now she's getting 2 more at 11 months. My son's came in fast (you blink and there's a tooth). My daughter's are more like watching grass grow.
    makelineerror

Answer by makelineerror at 11:21 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Let me just start off by saying, not all babie r the same! Don't compare ur Childs development to others, cuz u'll just worry urself for no reason! Ur child will do what he/she needs to at his/her own pace! My son is 8 months old, he has 2 lower teeth, he sits up, he can't crawl yet but he rolls all over the place! He can also say mama, dada, bye-bye, and baba (bottle)! He can aldo stand while holding on to things.
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 3:57 PM on May. 29, 2011

• My son just turned 8 months old and he has one tooth. He is eating solids and has started to crawl and pull up on things.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 5:16 PM on May. 30, 2011