Do you vote down any cafemom.......

based off of her rubbing you the wrong way?

I admit, I have been guilty of voting down a mom simply because someone else on here votes her down, then she gets worked up, so votng down again is just funny because it is taken so personally. LOL

EVIL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on May. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• sticking out tongueMaybe......

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I only vote down when the answer is rude for no reason...usually when I see someone has been voted down just for the hell of it I will vote them up...if a person gets voted down for no reason on one of MY posts I will award them BA lol...only if it's a no reason vote down though lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 8:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I vote down if I think someone is being insulting or unfair. Sometimes I vote up to even things out, if I thought the vote down was lame.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 8:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I have voted down ONLY if it is someone posting anon who is bring bitchy, because I know they'll lose points. But I also vote anons up if I like their answer.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I don't judge the answer based on the mom posting but the answer itself. Normally, I will just roll my eyes and ignore the answer, however, for the first time ever, I voted down an very asinine answer.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

• *sigh* I really should finish my sentences/thoughts ....

That SHOULD read: for the first time ever, I voted down a very asinine answer earlier this week.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I got voted down for saying that In my personal opinion a child under 4 was safer in a car seat rather than a booster seat in addition that it might be illegal to have them in a booster at that age. I'm still trying to figure that one out....

But, I only vote down if someone is being down right rude--to the point that they are calling others vile names. Other than that, they have a right to their opinion.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 8:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I only do if someone is rude

Answer by gemgem at 8:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Only if I think someone is being rude or just way out of line with an answer
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• If someone is rude I don't bother, but when someone is overly sensitive, like if someone voted down their answer and then they write another question complaining about it, and on and on, I vote all their following answers down that I see them in. Not like a get back at you way, but like "hey, it's just a vote down, you'll get over it."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:39 PM on May. 28, 2011