What do I buy these men?

I still have to buy gifts for both my father-in-law and step-father-in-law. My SFIL is a huge Colts fan but has almost everything with Colts on it. My FIL loves NASCAR and anything with flames and he is also a drummer. Any ideas? I'd love to incorporate something with our kids in it to make it more personal. And I don't want to spend more than $25 per gift.

Alicia521

Asked by Alicia521 at 12:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Holidays

• Maybe a nice framed picture of the kids? You could decorate the frames in a Colts theme or Nascar. My cousin makes calendars for her inlaws and her parents. The calendars could incorporate both the kids and their individual interests. I hope this was a little helpful!
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 12:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Get them both Cologn. Or buy match box nascars for the one and mini figuring toys for the colts fan to incluse the kids.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If they love football, get them Quick Count Football, the fast-paced family card game! It's fun for all ages 7 and up and even novice football fans can have fun with it so it's a great way for the grandfathers to connect with their grandkids and share their passion for football!

You can get it online for only $7.99
    www.QuickCountFootball.com
    BoysRfun3

Answer by BoysRfun3 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Drum sticks. Or maybe even a drum head that your children have decorated that he can use or hang up. My husband is a drummer and we did this for him. HE LOVED IT!!
    ronronsbeauty

Answer by ronronsbeauty at 11:54 AM on Dec. 9, 2008