How can I get a prune stain out of clothing

I have what I am guessing is a prune stain that has been dried into 2 of my babies shirts. I cannot get them out and I've tried the following: baby oxiclean, totally toddler, and shout. What on earth will get these stains out?

Alicia521

Asked by Alicia521 at 12:38 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Greased Lightning will get it out and many other stains as well. Get it at the grocery store.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• straight peroxide might work... but it might also remove the color from the shirt.
    mamasongs

Answer by mamasongs at 7:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• We always had good luck with "Mother's Little Miracle." That and Murphy's Oil Soap take out just about everything.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 4:02 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Z-OUT is good. You may also want to try regular oxyclean. Whatever you use, make a paste and scrape and scrape with your fingernail into the cloth. Rinse, do it again, etc.

Answer by Bmat at 8:49 PM on Dec. 9, 2008