What's going on?? adult content

ok so my husband works with this girl....he swears he didnt give her his phone number and he didnt tell her she could call or text him...but i kept his phone while he went to work today and she texted him when i told her that she shouldnt be texting him she told me that he told her it was ok? what do yall think? is he lying or is she lying

here's the thing...he lies to EVERYBODY all the time even when it doesnt matter. he swears he doesnt lie to me but admitted to lying to me when we first met about a girl he dated... i don't know who to believe or what to do....im PISSED!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Look, he left his phone with you. Sounds to me like he doesnt have much to hide. If he was texting back and forth with her, he wouldn't have left it, or would've warned her not to text.
    Auntiemom410

Answer by Auntiemom410 at 9:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• If he lies to everyone all the time I'm thinking he might be lying this time too. I'm sorry.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'd say he's lying since she had his phone number....
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• He's a compulsive liar, it's unrealistic to believe he doesn't lie to you - I've dated a compulsive liar, though I didn't know he was one when we first got together. In the beginning when I'd hear his lies to other people it made sense to me why he was lying, then he started lying for no good reason and about things that shouldn't have mattered and I believed him too when he said he didn't lie to me. Turns out he lied to me all the time and his lies eventually turned into cheating. I'm not saying your husband is cheating but it does make much more sense that he is lying and not the girl he works with.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I have to agree with emmyandlisa. If he lies to everyone, that most likely includes you. I'm sorry. I know you probably want to believe him.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• well he said she has his number because everyones number is on a piece of paper at work....which i believe...but she still said that he told her it was ok to text him and he said he didnt and she had to have had his number saved into her cell because she wasnt at work
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:16 PM on May. 28, 2011

• He is a liar. I would say he is lying.
    treynlisa

Answer by treynlisa at 9:25 PM on May. 28, 2011

• By why is she texting him is that regular thing?
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 9:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• i agree with Auntiemom410 if he was trying to hide something he wouldn't have left the phone or would have told the girl not to text it...
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:54 PM on May. 28, 2011

• hmmmm auntiemom410 has a good point but so does emmys, i would just say to go with what your heart tells you, i have been in a situation almost like this and I chose to leave the person before it got worse, and next thing i knew he had changed his relationship status to being with another girl not even 2 days after i left him.
    AshleyAngel86

Answer by AshleyAngel86 at 10:48 PM on May. 28, 2011