I have stayed almost week without talking to a married man on fb and I am so miserable. But I do not want to cause problems and do not want problems for myself.

Has anyone gone through this??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:00 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• its best to stay away from a married man, cause honestly its very rarely "just talking" if it was just talking you surely would not be miserable there is some emotional connection involved from you. If you are married its probably something lacking that you find in this man, or if your single why not find someone unattached to talk to. Bottom line is he is taken, its nothing but drama for the both of you, and honestly the truth of the matter is when his wife comes home and he quickly shuts the screen down from you, its not you he is thinking about and laying with.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 9:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Add me. I know what you are going through. Let's talk. I won't judge.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:06 PM on May. 28, 2011

• PM me if you want, I know exactly what you are going through and hopefully can help
    cheyegirl82

Answer by cheyegirl82 at 10:09 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Yes, this has happened to me...only not on Facebook but Myspace....I have to talk to you private..you will appreciate my advise.
    babysavy9

Answer by babysavy9 at 9:11 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I agree with Princess....it's not just talking hun. You have an emotional connection to him. I feel for you, I really do! But, like you said, it's best not to cause problems for him and you really don't want his wife causing problems for you. You'll be even more miserable in the end if your friendship with him ends badly. Just tell him that you can't just be his friend anymore. Maybe someday in the future if circumstances change for the both of you, you'll find each other again. Good luck momma.
    jalvarez626

Answer by jalvarez626 at 9:45 PM on May. 28, 2011

• you have to end it...he is not going to leave his wife...good luck mama!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 10:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You are miserable because you want this married man? Just trying to clarify first. Thanks!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Someone to talk to no sex.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:02 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Oh, well if his wife is the jealous type and he doesn't tell her he is talking to you, that might cause problems. I've never had that happen to me though.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 9:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• why don't you talk to your husband instead of someone elses, clearly you have an issue if it is making u miserable.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 9:28 PM on May. 28, 2011