How awkward is a Brazillian wax, really?

is it worth it, how long does it last - how long does the hair have to be? How bad does it hurt?

got2boyztoo

Asked by got2boyztoo at 9:02 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I've done it once and it hurt like hell and was as ackward as seeing a gyno.
    mrsvixen

Answer by mrsvixen at 9:11 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I get mine done every 6 weeks or so. It hurts, but not that bad - for me, not having to shave everyday more than outweighed the pain of the wax! It wasn't awkward at all, they are professionals and have seen it all. The hair can be fairly short - about a week's growth? When I first started I had to go more often, like every 3-4 weeks but have been able to lengthen the time as the hair isn't growing back as fast or at all.

Answer by missanc at 10:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Ouch!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 5:01 PM on May. 29, 2011

• I am overweight and it is really awkward for me. Being on all fours and holding the fat tight so your skin doesn't rip off was definately not my idea of fun. It was worth it for me though, and definately got easier!
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 3:00 AM on May. 30, 2011