I think I might be pregnant with baby #3

And baby #2 is only ten months old(going on 11) and I'm scared but excited too. Because if this ends up being a boy our family will be complete and I will close up shop. But did you ever have conflictions with how you felt about having another baby when another is still in diapers? I guess I worry I won't give her the attention a toddler needs as they are growing because I'll be taking care of the baby. I guess that is my only concern.

My husband and I just think I might be because I'm craving food that I only crave when I'm pregnant. It's too early to test, but the symptoms are there. I pee alot, I'm tired more frequently and according to my hubby, my boobs are fuller (he would know). So I'm just freaking out a little that I might be and wondering about how I will do with three kids.

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 9:03 PM on May. 28, 2011 in General Parenting

• Dont feel bad,my daughter is almost 8 and I am pregnant with twins....was told we couldnt have anymore children.My advice is to take it one day at a time and dont stress,especially if it turns out you are not pregnant.
    FitMom9603

Answer by FitMom9603 at 9:12 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My oldest daughter was 2.5 months old when my second daughter was conceived. She was 11 months old when little sister was born. After I had the baby I was changing older daughter's diaper and the nurse walked and was speechless. My husband was in Iraq when little sister was born.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 10:10 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I have two that are 18 months apart and two more that are 20 months apart. It's hard right at first, but then for me it gets much much easier! They are so close developmentally (in both "sets" the older one is a boy, then a girl) they play the same games, like the same toys, watch the same shows, eat the same things. It makes my life easier. I potty trained the older two at the same time, they learned to ride their bikes at the same time, they entertain each other.
    You learn to read books to the toddler while you are nursing a newborn, to play with the toddler while the newborn is sleeping, in the swing or bouncy seat.

Answer by missanc at 10:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• If you're pregnant, you're pregnant, and by far, stranger things have happened than having babies close in age. Besides, by the time this baby would be born, you would be dealing with a 20 month old versus an 11 month old, and potty training would be right around the corner.

I am an "irish twin" with my younger sister, and my sister is an "irish twin" with our younger brother, and I don't think we went without anything or any of the attention we would have had if we were spaced farther out, and we have very close relationships with each other.

You can do it, and try not to stress just yet.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

• i have a 7 yr old, a daughter who will b a year in 4 days & i am 4 months pregnant & i am only 22! I was so upset when i first found out about baby #3, but like the other ladies said...all u can do is take it 1 day @ a time & everything will work out one way or another. it will b stressful & @ times u jus wana run away, but @ the end of the night u have your beautiful babies that u brought into this world!
    BrandiM189

Answer by BrandiM189 at 12:18 AM on May. 29, 2011