Meizitang

I'm not sure about anyone else, but here in my area Meizitang is REALLY popular! Pretty much everyone and their mother sells it down here. But, people advertise that it's amazing and you lose like 15 pounds in 2 weeks. So, I decided to take a chance and try it. I bought the strong version and I've been taking it for a little over 3 weeks and have lost only 3 pounds! WTF?? I will say, I have lost a few inches though. I haven't been able to drop a jean size yet, but I have lost my muffin top! Has anyone else tried it and had the same results as me?

jalvarez626

Asked by jalvarez626 at 9:16 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I have no idea what that is. But 15 pds in 2 weeks is unhealthy. Just be careful with "diets" like this bc once you stop taking it, you could pack on the pounds you lost and more.
    canelamami

Answer by canelamami at 11:11 AM on Jun. 7, 2011