Academic question adult content

who actually brings more drama - the person who starts drama in a regular question, or the person who starts a dramawhoring question to whine about someone else's behavior in a regular question? Is it a question of quantity vs quality? Does a thinly veiled attack at a specific individual via a new question carry as much dramatic weight as a generalized rant about how everyone else (except the poster of said dramawhoring question) is a bitch?

(For the record, I am not whining about any answer or question. On the contrary, tonight has been quite entertaining.)

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 9:17 PM on May. 28, 2011 in About CafeMom

• The one who overreacts to a banal question with drama

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

• LOL! It HAS been a pretty interesting night hasnt it? I havent seen this much drama in a couple of weeks......I think I'm going to be Switzerland on this question though...just in case lol..I don't want to bring any of that drama my way...I love to watch but don't really like to participate =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 9:23 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Love it butterfly!!! You soooo right!!
    babygirl_18

Answer by babygirl_18 at 9:38 PM on May. 28, 2011

• The one who wants to continue the drama with another post just to get everyone riled up again. I've seen it a few times tonight.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would say the one who starts it in a regular question. At least when you go into a dramawhoring question, you are typically alert to it and have some choice in whether to participate or not. Having your asshole shredded by a stranger in a "what's for dinner" question can be a surprise. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 9:59 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'd say the person answering a question. Especially if that question is a popular one. The entire question derails, and everyone involved goes on the defensive (or they attack alongside the drama whore). Usually, whiney bitch-fest questions don't get a ton of answers, so the drama is limited.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 12:23 AM on May. 30, 2011