Konad nail art

So, after weeks of watching youtube videos on this product, I finally decided to spend the money on it! I was so excited to use it, but after the first time I used it, it really wouldn't work anymore. I'm not sure what happened, but the stamper doesn't pick up the image anymore. I had no problems the first time I used it, but after that I just couldn't get it right anymore. I tried using different nail polish brands, I tried using the same ones from the first time I tried it, I've tried cleaning it several times.....it's just not picking up the entire image anymore. Does anyone know where I went wrong?

jalvarez626

Asked by jalvarez626 at 9:21 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• maybe your not keeping the same pressure all the way through when you use the stamp?iv watched the videos to....you kinda have to roll it onto the plate then roll it onto your nail
    Lizzypuppylove

Answer by Lizzypuppylove at 9:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You have to do it quickly.  Maybe the polish is starting to dry before you stamp it.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 11:51 PM on May. 28, 2011

• File the stamper surface a bit. Roughing it up will help it pick up the design better.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 6:24 PM on May. 31, 2011