I don't think I can take much more!

OK- I give up! Gas is almost $ 4.00 /gal, milk is almost $3... The cost to just survive, is taking it's toll on me!

What about you ladies? - What has your panties in a bunch?! - LOL :p

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:01 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Shopping

• The price of food annoys me...But I only pay 2.88 for milk at walmart and when it's more than that, I'll go to Aldi's where they sell it for 1.98 sometimes. I would rather steal the cow than to spend $4 on milk LOL!
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 9:47 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Yeah me too. Gas is over 4 bucks a gallon here and a gallon of milk is 4 bucks a gallon.
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:24 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Pantis in a bunch ? I always use the expression knickers in a twist which I picked up when I lived in England one summer years ago.

But to answer your question . Not so much the price of gas as it has gone down here nearly 8c a litre in he past few days but the price of food . Cans of cat food up 10c each at local supermarkets and instant coffee almost doubled in just 2 weeks . Hamburger which used to be the poor man's staple has reached absurd levels , some cuts of steak are cheaper - barbecue mania I suppose . No increase in milk prices here . I guess what twists your knickers all depends whereabouts you live . In some places it is clearly the weather. I am just thankful I live where there are never tornados or droughts .
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:43 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Here milk is between $4.50- $4.99. Cereal is crazy too, a double bag of cheerios is $6.59
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 8:21 PM on May. 30, 2011