Wild boar sausage......do I or don't I?

One of DH's friends went hunting and caught a wild boar...took it to...wherever they take it and had it ground down into sausage...some of it is now in my fridge....yesterday morning DH bought some Jimmie Dean sausage and I made a sandwich out of it..now I'm craving sausage like nobodies business lol...DH said the boar tastes even better than Jimmie Dean but something about eating 1. a boar lol and 2. a boar that was killed only days ago...by some random guy...has me feeling a little skittish about eating it lol...I know thats silly but there it is lol

So ladies...do I grow some balls and just eat the damn pig or should I wait until DH brings me home some more Jimmie Dean in the morning?

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:02 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Food & Drink

• OMG! Can I have it? LOL! I love wild boar sausage, it's the best! I haven't had that in like 5 years. So my answer would be....EAT IT!
    BrandyBaby22

Answer by BrandyBaby22 at 12:37 AM on May. 29, 2011

• bump
    sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 11:59 PM on May. 30, 2011