Pat yourself on the back right here! :)

What are you proud of about yourself? (Besides being a good mom and/or wife or gf)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 10:05 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• So far
    I am proud that I graduated high school early, was a teen mom who didn't meet any stereotypes about teen moms, who broke the cycle of abuse in my family, we helped my sister with her aspirations, no matter what they were, who is a Junior at a University at 19 years old, who is a woman in mathematics, who is a hard worker and does anything for her family including keeping negative people away from me and my family./
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:29 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Damn...I'm going to have to get back to you on that one! lol....hmm thats sad lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:08 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Lol thankyou Octobersmom!!! So are you! wow that's a little sad by itself that being friendly is a rare quality that you should be proud of! lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 10:14 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Not killing the idiots who can't drive or the rude-ass morons in Walmart.

Seriously though ... I got pregnant at 15, dropped out of high school at the beginning of the 10th grade ... I only had one kid and earned three college degrees and 1/2 of my Bachelors (ran out of money on that one), home-schooled my son while attending college ... during which, I made the National Dean's Lists 2 yrs in a row, was listed in the Who's Who of American Junior College Students, a Phi Theta Kappa member AND I am still married to the same man I married at 15 ... 26 years this coming September.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:26 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You're friendly, Lucky. That's something to be proud of :)
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 10:09 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Serving my country in the u.s. marine corps
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:20 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I am proud of the life I live in general. I am responsible and accountable for the way my life has turned out, and I have put forth the hard effort to make sure I was on track where I wanted to be consistently for my entire adult life. We are hard workers, we have no debt, own our home outright, have our educations, spend and save responsibly, treat our extended family well, have a solid relationship with each other, don't overindulge in anything, and are hopefully raising children with the same values.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:18 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Seriously? I'm getting down votes? Nice thing to do in a positive thread.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 12:14 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I also am proud that I still breastfeed now that my son is 18mos, a lot of people give me grief, but it's good for him, and certainly not his only food. I plan to go til just before he is 2.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:31 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm Proud of myself for losing the weight that I have been wanting to
    For Being about to manage money better
    Eating healthier and teaching my kids that as well
    I'm proud of the life I live
    and I'm Proud of the person I am
    And Much more
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:05 AM on May. 29, 2011