How do you get over someone that has meant everything to you for over 3 years and the father of your newborn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:13 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Its going to take time. And u will never forget him. But now its time for you!! Do things for you...things that u were never aloud to do when u were with him. Im not sure of your sitiuation. But love your baby to peices and hug her tight. She/He will be the best support for you right now.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 1:22 AM on May. 29, 2011

• True, get on with your life. Do not even talk to him unless you have too. Go out with friends or get in a mom group. Keep busy and don't fool yourself about whether or not you are done.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:45 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Maybe it woud be easier to try to help you out if you mention why you are no longer with him???
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 11:06 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I left and never looked back. It was simple
    Augusta

Answer by Augusta at 11:14 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Usually it takes time. U have to wait it out. Sorry.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 10:27 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I would but its such a long story that it would be endless blabbing out my story. All I can say is that I know I cant keep thinking of him, I have to forget him but HOW??? I'm trying my best to keep busy but its dificult anyways. And I don't even feel like talking to no one. I just wanna isolate myself I'm just so depressed. Its hard to deal with this pain.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:27 PM on May. 28, 2011

• You have to keep yourself busy and beleive it or not talk about it to anyone who will listen and the more you talk about it the better you feel and the better you feel you will move on.
    Cafe Mom is a great start. I did that when i had serious issues with my Husband and the more I talked about it the better i felt and seen that there are other women going throught the same thing i am. I fell so much better and now i'm over it but will never forget it.
    Anonymous

• thanks for all your answers I'm taking a bit from all
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:06 PM on May. 29, 2011