Been trying not to freak out..... adult content

When DH was getting ready for work earlier he called me into the bathroom and asked me if I was bleeding, I said no...there was a very heavy line of blood on the back of the toilet seat...I checked myself...and I do mean thoroughly and no blood...I called my 4 yr old daughter into the bathroom (I had her use ours instead of hers this time because DH was in her bathroom shaving at the time) I checked her and no blood...so where the hell did the blood come from??? I'm 9 months pregnant..is it possible that I bled just a little bit but not to have any residue of bleeding inside me??? I've called the Dr and I am waiting for her to call me back....

Lucky209

Asked by Lucky209 at 10:19 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Health

• It's OK, it might have been your plug letting lose, it usually has blood with it. If it was, labor should be starting within the next couple of days. Good Luck.
    :-)
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 10:22 PM on May. 28, 2011

• did the doctor call back.. I was thinking plug too
    princessputter

Answer by princessputter at 10:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Could also be hemorrhoids... sometimes they bleed when you have a BM. PP's could be right too... I never lost my plug, so I have nothing to go buy there. Good luck ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:37 PM on May. 28, 2011

• My first thought was your mucus plug too. Yes, it is usually some gloopy mucus, but it has blood to it too. You would think that no matter who it was, there would be evidence in the undies since whoever it was was obviously oblivious to the fact that it happened.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:01 PM on May. 28, 2011

• No, she hasnt called back yet...I thought a mucus plug was supposed to be like...mucus lol...like slime or something
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 10:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I thought hemorroids but I don't have them right now..and didnt have a bm today...on the phone with my mama right now lol....isnt it funny that no matter how old we get, we always need our mama's lol
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 10:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• @Mom-2-3-Girlz....yeah I know!!! that's what I was thinking! like how the hell is someone in this house bleeding and there is no evidence of it anywhere???
    Lucky209

Comment by Lucky209 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Could your daughter maybe have had a bloody nose or been bleeding elsewhere? Being you're that far along, I would go get checked out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:29 PM on May. 28, 2011