Pregnant, or Ovulation?

Would this be a sign of pregnancy or ovulation? My cervix is high, soft and closed. I am feeling dizzy and tired and thirsty, crampy and my boobs hurt. My last period was May 12, 2011. I have been having unprotected sex. Yesterday evening I had jelly like stuff with a little blood in it and then later on in the evening I had pink discharge and today a little brown, but nothing since this morning. But I was not sure if this would be ovulation or signs of pregnancy. Would this be ovulation or pregnancy?

*no, I am not trying to get pregnant. According to LMP I would only be 2 weeks and 2 days pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• very possible you could be pregnant, gotta wait till the missed period
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 10:32 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Wow you really are keeping track of everything that women TTC do, but you say you are NOT trying so I say wait it out and worry about it when you miss a pd or call the OB/GYN if you are concerned. 2 weeks preg sounds a little too soon for any symptoms like that but everyone is different. Probably too soon for a home test too.
    Anonymous

• Have you taken a test?
    proudmom2510

Answer by proudmom2510 at 10:34 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Only time will tell!!
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:53 PM on May. 28, 2011

• sure you're not trying to get pregnant ;)
    kbakeman

Answer by kbakeman at 10:54 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I keep track because for my last 2 pregnancies they asked me when my last period was and I could not remember. I am doing this just in case I go in yaz or any other birth control so I can say Oh this day I was suppose to get it and did not. But, I am not here to prove I am or not trying I am here to ask if this sounds like pregnancy or ovulation. The last 2 periods I have had 1 indigestion 2 weeks before, and this stuff happen. I am having that now. Reason why I can tell you that, is because i wrote it down just in case. But honestly a 4th baby right now is out of the question, but as you all know , in the heat of the moment, you are not really thinking that clear. MY husband and I admit we have been lazy with BC and we are not saying anything less... but people do make mistakes. I am again not here to make you believe it, just asking a simple question lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:03 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Plus I have been on yaz off of it, had my son have not been back on it, was suppose to have my tubes tied, insurance issues now getting insurance.. so its been a lot of stuff going on. FYI, I have been writing it down since I had my son 9/8/2010. I have from the 1st official one after my son and to my last one, its not to make a baby, its just to keep track for my own piece of mind. NOTHING more.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:08 PM on May. 28, 2011