Ooh, men. Aren't they just so amusing sometimes?!

Haha, I just found this hilarious. My MIL brought over this cute boat for our son to add to his overflowing toy collection. It's a decent sized plastic play boat, really cute. It's definitley made to fit barbies in there, that's for sure, but like I said, its cute, and it's not pink lol. It's got white, yellow, blue and red. Thats irrelevant though. So anyway, I mentioned it to his father (as a joke because I knew he'd react hehe).

NOT to my surprise, he says "No! Nuh uh! It's says Baywatch. See?!! Baaayy-watch!" He felt his victory had ended. So i said "Ever hear of Baywatch Barbie?"

The look was priceless!! ;)

What's your humorous encounters with the at home battle of the sexes?

DJsMommy610

Asked by DJsMommy610 at 10:42 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Humourous ? His procrastination . If I want something doing, I end up doing it myself . Then he asks ' Why didn't you ask me to do that ? " . After I had asked him to do it countless times for weeks on end ...........
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 10:47 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I tend to constantly cater to my husband. One night, I asked him to get me a bottle of water. Instead of getting it himself, he asked his 15 year old to get it for me. I was a bit in shock. I joked about it with him for a while and he finally gets up and takes my water bottle into the kitchen with him. He stands there for a minute and says "Hey babe, would you like me to get you a bottle of water"....and brings back my bottle. Thought it was adorable of him to do.
    cmgIII

Answer by cmgIII at 11:17 PM on May. 28, 2011