Two questions regarding early pregnancy.

My first question is: Is it normal in early pregnancy (like, the first month, but after spotting/missed period) for your breasts to be very sore one day but barely sore at all the next and vice versa?

My second one is: Is it typical to wake up from a deep sleep because of extreme nausea and throw up? I've been nauseous on and off for at least three weeks now, but last night, I woke up and had to run to the bathroom to throw up. I didn't throw up much though. I had an early dinner last, and I was hungry by the time I went to bed. I haven't thrown up yet today, but I've been faint and nauseous on and off again.
I just thought the fact that vomiting hit me for the first time at 3 or 4am while I was asleep. I don't believe I've heard of anyone having nausea hit in the middle of the night. I thought it was mornings, however, while waking up is painfully hard, I feel the best in the mornings.

Imput?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes, varying breast tenderness is normal. I cannot help on the nausea. I didn't have any unless i was brushing my teeth.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:19 PM on May. 28, 2011

• it is possible, im 6 weeks pregnant and all i have delt with so far is nausea and dizzyness but my brests have not been sensitive or sore yet
    AshleyAngel86

Answer by AshleyAngel86 at 11:21 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Thank you. I'm just worried these are signs that something is wrong.
    My breasts have been swollen, sore, heavy, even harder feeling most days, but some days they feel ALMOST normal besides my nipples.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2011

• yes and yes.
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 11:23 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Sounds pretty normal... nausea can strike at any time and it varies from person to person... congrats....
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 11:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

• no worries, mama, it all comes with growing a lil person inside of you. i thought my boobs were going to explode, they hurt so bad with my first kid. second kid, no problem.
    nausia can hit at any time of the day. it's called "morning" sickness because it's usually in the morning of your pregnancy, ie, the first trimester. it has nothing to do with just waking up. although i would keep a can next to the bed, if you're waking up in the middle of the night to throw up. you can also keep something like saltines on your nightstand, so when you first wake up, you can put something in your stomach. it helped my mom. drowning myself in water helped me - try to drink a gallon a day. try your best. and soon the fatigue is going to hit. no shame in taking a nap! hang in there, mama!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 11:36 PM on May. 28, 2011

• morning sickness isnt always in the morning....some people get it off and on all day others at different trimesters, and some none at all. My Sis in law told me to keep a bottle of water and some crackers by the bed and before you even get up, eat a couple crackers and take a few sips of water to help with it.
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 11:39 PM on May. 28, 2011

• I'm so glad to hear these answers. I had so many worries about these things. In fact, although I'm an agnostic, I PRAYED that everything was okay, that it wasn't a false positive test, that I wasn't going to miscarry. It means a lot to me, although unplanned and about five years too early.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 PM on May. 28, 2011

• With my boys, I was throwing up at all hours for about 4 months and yes ur boobs and be sore one day and not so much the next or vice, versa
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:16 AM on May. 29, 2011