How often do you eat out or bring home, take out food in a week?

LancesMom

Asked by LancesMom at 4:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I always make dinner for the family because we like to eat clean and healthy but Thursdays I bring home Subway because I teach a fitness class in the evening and have no time to make dinner. Maybe 1-2 a month my hubby and I will have a date night and have sushi
    nkleintank

Answer by nkleintank at 9:10 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• It varries from week to week, maybe once a week.. hubby likes having pizza.. so i used to have a weekly pizza night.. but thats sort of gone by the wayside.. though it may be brought back again.
    Cmyfantasyworld

Answer by Cmyfantasyworld at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Once or twice a week but I'm trying to cut it back on eating out so much. It's just so expensive and what I spend for that one meal will go alot farther at the grocery store.
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 4:43 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• We hardly ever do, due to having a tight budget.
    sunshinepraying

Answer by sunshinepraying at 4:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Even if I have like, no time to cook, I usually cook. That doesn't mean we don't eat fast food, though. (we work together, and we eat lunch out)
    mmmommy0207

Answer by mmmommy0207 at 6:09 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• In a Week? Never. We go out maybe once every 2 months.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• before I was married to current dh I was a tired single mom that relied on fast food a good 3 times a week. Now I have a man to feed and it's just cheaper to cook from home. however I do eat out for lunch by myself twice aweek.
    Anonymous

• We used to eat ou 2X a week, but now with all the raising prices of everything we have cut down to only 1X a week.
    redtang912

Answer by redtang912 at 9:24 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• We eat out maybe twice a month...if that. I plan our meals weekly. The only way we would eat out is if hubby at the leftovers as soon as he came home and we had nothing to eat for dinner.
    Leslie03

Answer by Leslie03 at 4:31 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Probably twice a month, although there may be a month where we don't eat out at all. Usually twice a month. We've moved back in with MIL because we are searching for a house, so we've had a little more freedom to eat out and it's been once a week. Once we're back on a tighter budget though, it will go back to normal. Maybe even less.
    Joeysmama07

Answer by Joeysmama07 at 9:26 PM on Aug. 7, 2008