Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any info please...wats going on with me and wat should i do

i am three months no period at all since feb....i have taken hpts and all came back negative, however, my boobs are not sleeping hips are hurting..i cant eat mayo cheese or tomatoes anymore and i used to never have any probs at all w/ food...i have the need to pee like every 20 mins..ive been having headaches and wat i would describe as growing type pains in my hips!! sooo with all that said and unfortunately thats not the half of it i have no idea wats going anyone else goin thru this my bf an i r not trying but we r not not trying either...kinda like it will happen if it happens type thing...i dont have insurance at the moment so goin to the doc is kinda out right now i just want some feed back on if the is possible early pregnancy symptoms or wat please be gentle an nice with ur responces as i am also very moody an may respond with tears or anger.....not on purpose but it could happen...soo sorry in advance

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (8)
  • You could be pregnant but you could also have a hormonal imbalance.

    Just a question but why are you not taking precautions if you don't have medical? If you are pregnant, you are going to have to go to a doctor.

    Answer by Jademom07 at 11:33 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • Search places in your area that offer free pregnancy tests. Also, call a local doctor and see what they charge. It might be less than you might think. It's very possible that you are pregnant....but if you are stressed, that could be a major part of it also.

    Answer by cmgIII at 11:35 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • i just recently lost my medical insurance....and have applied to medicaid they want me to find out if im truely pregnant before they cover me, but i no that its expensive out of i was just wondering if i should bother wasting the money or not

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:42 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • you should bother spending the money. there are other things that can cause you to be late and have symptoms. The Health Department should have a sliding scale women's clinic you could go to.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 11:52 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • wat is a sliding scale womens clinic??? not trying to sound dumb but i have never heard of it??

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:54 PM on May. 28, 2011

  • Typically your state/county health department will have a women's clinic as part of the office. You know it may be a good idea for you to call 211. It is a free call to United Way. You can tell them the situation and they can pint you in the right direction. they know the ins and outs of public help and assistance including what you health department can offer.

    Answer by But_Mommie at 12:01 AM on May. 29, 2011

  • ok thanks!!! i really appreciate it

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:04 AM on May. 29, 2011

  • a lot of places will do free preg tests and if positive, they will give you a paper to give to your medicaid case worker to get the ball rolling. the place i went to also let me have my 1st apt while i was still waiting for my medicaid to fully kick in.

    Answer by dreamangel06 at 1:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.