Your biggest irritation of the day?

Ok, what was yours for today?

Mine was that it was SS's birthday party today. He wanted to have it at our house so his mom brought everything to do it. When all the kids showed up, guess who got stuck with keeping an eye on them while SO and his mom sat outside.

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:43 PM on May. 28, 2011 in Relationships

• Is happening right now. My 4 year old keeps coming out to tell us/ask us something asinine instead of going to bed like she's been told to do for half an hour now.

1.....2......3.......I will not kill my kids........4......5.......6......I. Will. NOT. Kill. My. Kids..........7......8.......9.........
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 12:07 AM on May. 29, 2011

• The CMer who keeps correcting spelling errors by bold-typing them, being a complete ass, rather than answer the posted question.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:48 PM on May. 28, 2011

• Boy friends, rooting out the kitchen, trying to sucker me into cooking. It's midnight! noooo way, I'v been cooking all day and my two year old yelling out the window to shoo birdies, bunnies lol. Yes were those neighbors haha
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 11:49 PM on May. 28, 2011

• my husband....
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:12 AM on May. 29, 2011