HOW CAN I SURVIVE INFIDELITY

MY HUSBAND IS CHEATING HOW DO I DEAL

dionne32

Asked by dionne32 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Relationships

• Have you confronted him on it? You need to do this first. Then marriage counseling.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:21 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Confront him, or her, or both of them. Ask him if your marriage is worth fixing and staying together. It may be he just needs some of his needs met at home to not stray and you need help with the house and kids in order to have time to meet his needs. Marriage is a compromise.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Honestly, I have cheated before and it was an emotional, depressing struggle I was going through. It was not right and not fair. I had major issues in my relationship and he never made me feel loved (not that it was an excuse) but when I hit rock bottom like that and someone showed me the world and my own man didn't care about me I went with it.
    I think if we would have communicated our feelings an errors in the relationship we maybe would have been able to salvage our relationship.

So with all that said, if you love eachother and you feel you can rekindle, forgive, and move on after time then talk about it calmly. Let him know you are hurting and maybe try counseling.

If you don't think you could ever really forgive him and you will be worried everytime he isn't in your sight then you might not want to put yourself through it.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:12 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• If he's still cheating then he's not wanting to stop... can you live with that? Have you talked to him about it? Does he know you know and he's still doing it? Any possibility you're wrong? You can't fix it till it stops and the healing can begin but if he's still doing it, then he's not sorry about it yet.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:42 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• He needs to stop first. Has he done that?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• sometimes when a person starts cheating it dosnt' stop till the relationship is over =(
    you need to talk to him demand he stop and if he dosn't realize you deserve more than that and sadly move on to someone who will treat and respect you the right way =( it's tough but in this world it's eventually worth it because cheating brings home more than hard feelings
    rachael596

Answer by rachael596 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008