When do you begin feeling...?

Just got a positive and am like 4.5-5.5 weeks but only feel tired. when do you usually feel other symptoms?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Everyone is different on the symptoms they feeling during pregnancy. Some people don't every have any and some have all. I was tired very early on in my pregnancy at about 5 weeks. The nausea came at about 8 weeks for me and only lasted through the first trimester. Congrats on you pregnancy.
    slick05

Answer by slick05 at 12:10 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Depends, not all get symptoms, if you don't get any other than being tired, thats great. You should start feeling other symptoms in the next few weeks though.
    Jssg1986

Answer by Jssg1986 at 12:14 AM on May. 29, 2011

• You will never forget the first time you felt your first child move within your body. Some women feel the awaking about 4 mos. Other mother said the fist feeling is between 4-6 months. The thinner you are the sooner you will feel. Do you know some mothers never feel movement? Every mother is different as is every child! My first a son was a mover and a shaker, he was a hyper active child as well, later he was Dx'd with ADD/HD. My daughter, the 2nd prg. she barely ever moved later in school she was Dx'd with hypo activity.. The last child was a combination of the 1 and 2! Her attitude growing and now is also fast and slow. Relax and enjoy this miracle taking place in your body! Congratulations! Sijai
    Sijai

Answer by Sijai at 12:15 AM on May. 29, 2011

• It depends. With my first, besides some mild food aversion, I never had any other symptoms besides extreme fatigue until I started feeling the baby's physical presence (movement, sitting on my bladder, etc.). With my second, I had just about every symptom in the book from the very start. You could get more symptoms tomorrow, or not at all. No telling.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:17 AM on May. 29, 2011