Pinworms

I found out I have pinworms yesterday. I am so tired and disgusted. I know they aren't dangerous but I can't even stand the thought! I'm mostly afraid my young son will get them so him and my husband took some pin-x with me. I am cleaning like crazy! Disinfecting everything and doing lots of laundry. I especially hate night time. I get insomnia and can feel them moving down there. Ahhh! I'm going insane. My husband is sleeping on the couch until I rid of these nasty creatures. Has anyone else had to cope with this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Health

• Ive had them a few time's actually , Its so gross .
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:39 AM on May. 29, 2011

• i used to get them a lot when i was younger. i thought i had them again so i used pin x but turns out the itch was from a tear that was healing. not a hemmoroid but in the same area.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:11 AM on May. 29, 2011

• hmmm, never even heard of them... had to look it up.
    Good Luck.
    shareleann

Answer by shareleann at 2:36 AM on May. 29, 2011