No name baby!!!

Getting close to my due date and still havent picked a name for my baby girl. There are names I like but nothing I love not sure what to do! Any of you name your baby last minute when they were born? Terrified I still wont have a name for her then lol.

Destins_Mommy

Asked by Destins_Mommy at 12:38 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Baby Names

• my mom didnt name my brother until he was like a week old :P
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I had a name all picked out for my daughter then the minute I held her in my arms I changed my mind...to a name that we had never even discussed lol...the perfect name will come to you =) Good luck and congragulations
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:45 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I couldn't decide on a name for my daughter until the day she was born. Her father wasn't in the room when the nurse was asking for the name... I named her Alana Christine.
    VonaMom

Answer by VonaMom at 12:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• We couldn't decide on a name for our youngest and he was born and had no name for three days. The hospital records lady kept coming in and asking us if we had a name yet. Finally we were getting ready to leave the hospital and she told us that if we didn't pick a name by the time we left the hospital, we would have to pay to put it on his birth certificate.
    So my husband went home to make sure everything was ready. I sat there holding my sweet little baby and asked him what his name should be. As I looked at him, he looked so much like my Grandma Natalia, I thought what would she name him. And it came to me, Patrick after my uncle.

It turns out that it is the perfect name for him.

When you hold that sweet baby in your arms she will tell you what her name should be.

Good luck and congratulations with your new LO.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:50 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Go for what you like. I named Dd Lily even though it's popular. I was worried that I might regret choosing a "top ten" name, but her name fits her:) we didn't decide until a few days before she was born. Good luck:)
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:02 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I had a girl name picked out that I loved for years! The day before my daughter was born her name changed from Kieza to Isabella. She has 2 middle names in honor of both grand mothers.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 1:23 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Hubs and I did not decide our 2nd son's name till practically his delivery day. We could not find a name that we both liked and could agree on.... I feared that at the rate we were going he would end up being named 'baby boy'! Thankfully hubs and I did finally find and agree on a name.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:55 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My sister named her second the day she had her. Up until that point, her and the father couldn't agree on names, so my niece was nameless until after she was born. She kept telling us that if he didn't pick a name, she was just going to use one of the names she liked, so we were expecting to hear one of those when she called and said she had her. Imagine our surprise when she gave us a completely different name that they both had finally agreed on.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• my youngest girl got her name last minute...it came out of nowhere, watching an interview on t.v.....cmt interviewer asked keith urban if he would like a maryanne or a ginger....and that made me think what kind of girl do i want to raise....maryanne it is!!!! that was at the hospital right before she was born
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 10:13 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I had my DD's name picked out before I even got pregnant with her. lol. But I wish you lots of luck, I'm sure you'll think of the perfect name!
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 10:42 AM on May. 29, 2011