Is there anything you really want but have to wait to get...

I want a computer program but I have to wait until Christmas. It costs like 200.00.

SeasideNative

Asked by SeasideNative at 12:48 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Shopping

• We keep a running, prioritized list. We just checked off new windows, painting the house, hot tub removal and refinishing the deck. The next few things are new tires and some scheduled maintenance for the Explorer, painting the inside of the house, finishing the basement bedroom and bathroom, remodeling the main floor bathroom and our master bathroom, new hardwood floors, new desk for the office, one more dresser for the kiddos, Disney Cruise next year, new double oven, with matching refrigerator and microwave, kitchen remodel and I think that is it :)
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 12:40 PM on May. 29, 2011

• a life.

haha no seriously. the only thing I don't have but truly want is to own my own house.
    mhaney03

Answer by mhaney03 at 1:02 AM on May. 29, 2011

• A Nikon camera, it's like $1200 on sale! Sigh, but it's amazing! Hopefully by the time I have enough for it, it'll be considered old and obsolete lol. That's usually what I have to do, get things 2 years after they come out ;p
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 12:52 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Story of my life. lol
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 12:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I really want a Kindle. Every time I think I'm going to have the money to spend on it (plus the money it'll require to get books), something comes up and I have to put it on hold.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:05 AM on May. 29, 2011

• everything in life.....because every time i save the money for something i always end up buying the kids something they have wait for instead.......like i save up 70$ for a new swimsuit i really wanted and dd just told me yesterday she needs new bra's so guess where the 70$ is going? ....oh well i need to lose 20lbs anyways.......
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:05 AM on May. 29, 2011

• The same with me. I have to wait and it is last years version.
    SeasideNative

Comment by SeasideNative (original poster) at 12:55 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My own car...we only have one right now...I may have to wait another year or possibly even 2 before I'm able to get one =(
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:13 AM on May. 29, 2011

• a computer monitor... i have my own computer tower but i dont have anything else for it... i can get a great 22inch monitor on tech4less.com for about 100 but i gotta wait until fall because i dont have much extra money this summer :c
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:15 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Pretty much everything I set my eyes on and desire I have to wait. My big thing I want and have to wait for is owning a 5bdrm 3bath house. I also have to wait for that in order to able to build my fairy garden.
    AnAngelsKiss

Answer by AnAngelsKiss at 1:25 AM on May. 29, 2011