Can any one help me?

I have been having really bad nausia during the day. My breasts are sore, and I am 6 days past my due date for my cycle. I am also having pressure in my lower abdomen. Could this mean that I'm pregnant?

Tess03

Asked by Tess03 at 1:08 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I agree with all ur symptoms. U may b pregnant. But im hoping u want a child. I hope u dont think abortion.
    Autiziumom

Answer by Autiziumom at 1:14 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Me and my guy have been trying to concieve for about 5 months. So yea we both want a baby, we both also dont believe in abortion
    Tess03

Comment by Tess03 (original poster) at 1:16 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Those were all the symptoms I had with my son! Take a test in the morning! GL
    HollySebeck

Answer by HollySebeck at 1:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• It could. These are the signs, but it could also be PMS and a bout of icky tummy. Take the test cautiously so you aren't disappointed, but it sure is worth a test!
    DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 2:29 AM on May. 29, 2011

• ABSOLUTELY!!! LOL
    kristianmommy

Answer by kristianmommy at 3:41 PM on May. 29, 2011