How often do you buy books for your LO?

I currently only by board books because they are hard for my LO to destroy. He has a little book shelf for himself as well to help him keep them nice, instead of how we used to have them, all thrown in a basket.

oh amd I used to buy them everytime I went to the book store, like once every other week, now my SO has said we have TOO many and to slow down.  lol it was an obsession I guess

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 1:16 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You can never have too many books!
    DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 2:02 AM on May. 29, 2011

• We buy books once a week when we go to our local library for storytime...they sell some of the older books for 10 cents each so I like to stock up =)
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:18 AM on May. 29, 2011

• We started DD getting books from Scholastic.com starting on her first birthday. She gets 3-5 books every 6-8 weeks and then there's also the ones we buy while shopping...probably 3-4 a month. She's five now and has TONS of books.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:19 AM on May. 29, 2011

• We do it once a month, but we buy a few (from the Scholastic flyers at school). In March, we ordered 30 books. lol. We're a big book family :)
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 1:40 AM on May. 29, 2011