Wish me luck or pray that I get this job! More of a request..

I just finished culinary school a month ago and I have been looking for a job so I can get the ball rolling on getting my dream together of owning my own Bakery. Well I got a lead on a job at an upscale Chocolate shop! So I sent my resume to the owner and hopefully she will give me the opportunity to get an interview! I love working with chocolate! Even if I have to start out working in the front of the shop is fine with me!

Please ladies can I get some luck or prayers my way?

Thanks!group hug

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 1:21 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• You have already put feet to your dreams by going to school and working hard to finish. You're more than talk, and you are on your way. It seems by what you wrote that you also have a great attitude and the right work ethic. Now just keep your eye on the long-term goal, as you work steadily toward it. Prayers are yours for sure! But you do not need luck. Preparation and opportunity will meet, and you will surely make your dreams come true as the good Lord guides you! Keep smiling and do what you do with love and laughter.
    DarlaHood

Answer by DarlaHood at 1:37 AM on May. 29, 2011

• baby dustbakingway to goshake handsickhula hoopbaby dustgood luck

letstalk747

Answer by letstalk747 at 1:25 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Lots of prayers coming your way!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:51 AM on May. 29, 2011