how can i ease the pain in my stomach its unsettling it hurts when i stay in one position too long...

i have a pain in my side that tends to hurt a lot everytime i sit or lay in a position for a while i have done everything that i can think of to relieve it but it dont go away its like a musle cramp kinda...im 24 weeks along and i just dont like the discomforts i just wanna know if there is anything that i can do to make it stop...or at least ease it up....and is it natural....and heartburn....i cant take prilosec...but is there anything else i can take.....errr

titansfan

Asked by titansfan at 1:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• For heartburn- tums!! and don't lay down during heartburn either.. make sure you're sitting up, or have yourself propped up with some pillows if you're laying in bed.

For the pain you're having in your sides... that's from your body stretching out so much, it sucks! I'm 27 weeks now, and went through (and am still going through) the same thing. Take some tylenol, I suggest Extra strength Rapid release (it's safe to take dring pregnancy) and get a heating pad, and just lay down and relax. Make sure the heating pad isnt on too high, or for too long though. But with that, you should be fine.
    Good Luck :)
    shessohippie

Answer by shessohippie at 9:26 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• heartburn try drinking a shotglass size glass of vinegar. just down it really fast and the heartburn goes away almost instantly i guarantee you.

as far as the pain.. just switch positions every so often, i get it all the time, and its getting worse and worse the farther i get... lol
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2008