Scariest???

What is the scariest thing that has ever happened to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Being in a car accident when I was 19.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:38 AM on May. 29, 2011

• a few
    1. some man attacked me when I was at a bus stop, I got away
    2. when I was younger my house was broken into, my uncle came over, after my mom called and left the phone off the hook, that was their way of communicating an emergency, and when he cam over he put a gun to the guys head and then proceeded to beat the hell out of him, and I have very little memory of how it went because I blocked it out, I just remember the gun being drawn, the rest I was told. I will probably need therapy to remember that, and I should because now I feel a need to always have a weapon accessable to me just in case.
    3. which is the last one that sticks out; my dad beat the crap out of my mom and proceeded to rape her in the next room. I picked up the phone while he was beating her and he said he would kill me if I called anyone, I just sat in the room crying.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Seeing a ghost face to face. Then it chasing me through the house
    AnAngelsKiss

Answer by AnAngelsKiss at 1:41 AM on May. 29, 2011

• One day last week I went to get my dogs seizure medication to give to him. I was opening the bottle and all of a sudden my head went numb, and I could not breath, while my arms and hands started shaking uncontrollably. I had to look up towards the air vent where fresh air was coming out and tell myself to continue trying to breath and all the while I had no vision.
    As it turned out I was very low on petasium and dehydrated.
    I had actually been outside in 91 degree weather playing with the dogs for about 10 minutes before comiong in to get his pill.
    SeasideNative

Answer by SeasideNative at 1:48 AM on May. 29, 2011

• when i was 18 my friends grandparents were out of town so we were at their house. they had a neighbor who was probably 50 or 60. he had been talking to us earlier in the day out in the yard because were doing yardwork for her grandma. amber told me then that that guy never talked to her grandparents, just talked ot her and her grandpa hated him because he thought he was a creep due to his interest in amber. (she was also 18.) later that night we were up in their bedroom (the stairs led to their room only not a whole upstairs) so we were upstairs and i heard someone in the kitchen. foot steps and a cupboard close. i said, amber someone is downstairs (quietly) she started crying. i said, we will just pretend its the maids boyfriend here to fix pipes we'll just pretend we think he's supposed to be here then maybe that will confuse him and we can get away. so we went downstairs "laughing" acting normal. no one was there. (cont)
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 1:58 AM on May. 29, 2011

• so im like lets get the hell out of here! and shes like wait i need my purse! and she goes to grab her purse off the couch and she turns and just screams bloody murder and im like omg so we run otu of the house to her car and i gues she saw someone at the bttom of the stairs in thebasement so im like we gotta cal 911 we gotta call 911 and shes like no no so im like well lets go get a neighbor! so we ran across to her neighbors and his truck was in his driveway but the lights were off and we pounded on his door and no one would answer so we ran to her car and drove down the street andc alled the cops and they came with a dog and all. a door in the basement was open to the backyard but thats it, they never found out who it was.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 2:00 AM on May. 29, 2011

• a lot of things.. but i'll just stick with todays day of terrors (yes I've had a lot worse happen to me, but there is too much to list, and too little of space)..

First we went outside to play, and my 3 year old stepped into an ant hill. She started to freak out saying she wanted to go inside, so we get to the porch and she's in tears doing this weird (pardon the pun) ants in the pants dance. I noticed a black ant on her neck and started to strip her down and there was at least 20 of them crawling and bitting at her.. Poor baby.
    Then after I got her settled, cleaned up, with some anti itch cream and down for her nap I was rocking my 5 month old to sleep, and there was a hula hoop half on the ground half resting on a blanket.. out of nowhere it started to rock and then stopped after about 30 seconds. It was soo random and weird it was freaky. (yes our house has paranormal activity).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:03 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I was young, dumb, and in "love." (I was about 16) My little sister and I used to sneak out of our bedroom window at night and meet up with our boyfriends, who usually walked to our house. This particular night, my boyfriend had his house to himself. So we had the brilliant idea that we would walk to him instead. We're about halfway there, walking through an empty parking lot, it's probably 11 or 12 at night, and a creepy guy pulls up in a pick up truck. He asks us where we're going, and if we want a ride. My sister, who has always been more outspoken and less shy about expressing her feelings, politely tells him "No, that's okay, we're almost there." He then puts the truck in park, opens his door, and tries to grab my sister. Thank goodness she's tough, she hits him, and runs. Thankfully, there was a gas station right across the street, and our dad's friend happened to be working that night. (cont)
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:36 AM on May. 29, 2011

• (cont) She was nice enough to not tell our parents, and even take us the rest of the way to where we were going. (looking back, she probably should have just taken us home, but I was thankful at the time that she didn't.) All I can think now is how dumb and irresponsible we were. Our parents didn't know we had gone out. Imagine if we had gotten abducted, or even just my sister had gotten abducted. Holy cow, we were lucky. I also realize now what a loser my boyfriend at the time was. If he had been such a good boyfriend, he would have met us at our house and walked us back, instead of letting two young girls walk clear across town alone, late at night. But, like I said, I was young and dumb.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 8:39 AM on May. 29, 2011