He wont have sex with me while I'm PREGNANT!

So he thinks even though the doctor has told him its okay i have showed him research he tends to think its weird to have sex while im pregnant; is this normal and he says he still loves me that its just different!!!

kainesmommybrie

Asked by kainesmommybrie at 1:47 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It's just a comfort thing, not every man is comfortable having sex with a pregnant woman especially if this is his first child. Start small, get more into foreplay and look up pregnancy sex positions to make it more comfortable for the both of you.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 1:57 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Alot of men feel weird about having sex with a pregnant woman because it's like there's someone else in the middle of it. He'll come around though ANd if not, there's always a vibrator.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:00 AM on May. 29, 2011

• my DH says it's "weird" and so while I"m pregnant I rarely get it. even when I'm super horny. not cool... but it's just his personal preference.
    MumsTheWord571

Answer by MumsTheWord571 at 2:08 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My husband won't either. It has been months....ugh it sucks....
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 2:54 AM on May. 29, 2011

• it depends on the man I guess, then you have men who think there wifes are on fire sexually when pregnant and they cant get enough of them.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 5:05 AM on May. 29, 2011

• its so normal!!!! dont even worry about it... I think the best way of making him realise that its safe and ok to have sex is show him the facts, websites, books that all say its ok... find some positions that feel more natural and make him feel like he is an amazing sex god ;) hahahaha might help ;)
    sunny89

Answer by sunny89 at 6:04 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I would imagine it's totally normal, but I'm sure he'll cave. 9 months, plus 6 weeks is a looong time :) My DH was totally fine with it, and even wanted it more! I dunno...I guess it depends on the man.
    Sarahbeth7

Answer by Sarahbeth7 at 7:55 AM on May. 29, 2011