So..What are your Mornings like , ?

Share your morning rotine , any tips , ?

This is just a random question , im bored . Hehe :3

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 2:02 AM on May. 29, 2011 in General Parenting

• Get up and get dressed, get kids up, get them ready for school and drop them off at school. Then when I get home I fix coffee, turn the laptop on and surf the net/CM for a while. After that I start in on housework.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 2:04 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Take care of kids, drink coffee/eat breakfast/watch GMA, shower (if I haven't by then) and then start work (I work from home).
    RobotLady

Answer by RobotLady at 2:06 AM on May. 29, 2011

• when we have nothing to do in the morning, like school or work or appointments:
    clean whatever I forgot to clean the night before, or was too tired to clean
    Wake up, usually my son is up between 8:30 and 9a
    change his diaper
    Feed him breakfast
    Have him brush his teeth
    Get in the shower and then put him in the bath
    Get us both lotioned and dressed
    read, play, watch a show, something to kill time
    and then by noonish we are usually out the door to do something
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:08 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Get up at 5:20am, get in the shower, get my daughter ready for school, fed and change my sons diaper, get my lunch ready, get daughter's breakfast ready, put on cartoons for my daughter, kiss everyone good bye and head out to work. My husband does the rest.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 2:25 AM on May. 29, 2011

• lol my 5 month old normally wakes me up first.. I nurse her first, then we go downstairs and I put her in her saucer with some toys in the livingroom. then I start the water on the stove and make my 3 year old a cup of milk and some breakfast. then I make my cappachino, and relax for about 30 minutes of just wake up me time before i start my day.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:17 AM on May. 29, 2011

• MON-FRI: I wake up wake my dd up. get her dressed and eat breakfast and then get myself ready. drop her off at my mil's house and then off to work,

SAT-SUN: dd,dh, and me usually sleep in til about 9:30am then showers and breakfast
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 10:34 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Don't have one really. My mornings are easy because my kids are morning people and don't need me. On school days (when my husband works mornings) the baby wakes up around 7am. One of the older kids will get him up (they enjoy this and do it every day). I get up around 7:30am and have my tea or Diet Coke while I check my email and message boards. The older 3 kids get themselves ready for school and leave a little after 8am. They do not need me around for this but I get up to make sure the girls brush their hair and they remember their homework (mostly and issue for the youngest who is in 2nd grade). then the 5yo gets herself a bowl of cereal and I feed/change the baby who starts to get fussy around then. After that I clean up the kitchen, empty the dishwasher and refill it.
    On weekends I the kids get the baby and I sleep until 9am.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 12:45 PM on May. 29, 2011