how to get rid of demons / negativity

ok....i have a problem. had it for as long asi can remember. some nights i get these terribleday dreams trying to sleep and i get nightmares, or i just laly their with this threatening feeling of something staring me down...its threatening, its not pleasant and i dont like anything negative in my household. im rather sick of it, here i am another night almsot 2 in the morning and i cant sleep cause i can feel that again. how do you get rid of something like this? and no..i dont have mental issues, im not on meds, im not crazy. im a normal person lol. so if you want to call me nuts, thats nice....:-P

moki1984

Asked by moki1984 at 1:24 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I don't know what you believe in and i'm sure a lot of people will say demons and things of such aren't true but I know they are true. But I know when I rebuke them in Jesus' name they go away. I've had encounters with them before and that's what works but like I said. I don't even know if you believe in God or not but if you do rebuke them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Get some pure olive oil and bless it with prayers of protection. Then go around your home and touch your oil dipped finger to the corners of windows and doors and anything else in your homw where you feel this "evil" staring you down. Says prayers as you do this to drive the spirit or demon out in the name of Jesus Christ and by his autohorit you command this evil spirit to leave your home. So all 4 conrners of doors and windws and also say a prayer asking for God to send angels to protect you and your home from the devil, his demons, minions and evil spirit. I'm not crazy, or on med's and Ive done this in my own home and yes it does work.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• why olive oil if i may ?
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 1:36 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• It sounds like you have some heavy issues weighing on your mind, which may be subconscious. Usually, if you're having nightmares it's your brain trying to let you know you need to deal with these problems consciously. Common problems that lead to nightmares are anger, feeling trapped in your life, guilt, or possibly a traumatic event.
    I would recommend taking some time to think about what it is that might be "haunting" you that you are not facing fully. This happens to me all the time, and as soon as I realize the problem and face it, all those bad daydreams and nightmares go away.
    CluelessCarrie

Answer by CluelessCarrie at 2:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Hi there, Here is a christian site that might be of some help.
    http://sweetdreams.helplinetv.com
    Has different things that torment us at night and what we can do to help overcome it.
    God Bless!
    Merry Christmas!
    Joyo4

Answer by Joyo4 at 6:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Ditto CluelessCarrie.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:40 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Every morning ask to be surrounded by The White Light of the Holy Spirit. And every night ask God to take away all your negativity and to keep all negativity from entering. Also, ask that if there are any SPECIFIC issues that you should be dealing with that the solution be revealed to you while you sleep and that you remember what it is upon awakening. Keep a journal by your bed so you can write down any messages you receive. Do this consistently for at least 9 days and you will feel a lot better.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 8:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I am anointed by the Power of God to interpret many things, dreams is one of them..And I DO have a prayer of protection also. If you EM me I can send it to you.   Olive oil is symbolic for purification that is why it is used and was much used in the Old Testament.  Cast your cares upon the Lord, for Our God is faithful....2Timothy 1:7...Go and read it...God has a Word for you there...

Spiritual Advisor/On Line Life Coach

MamaGuru

Answer by MamaGuru at 8:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• therapy and smudge sticks
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 11:58 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dream catchers (native american things) are supposed to catch them... idk... you could have your house "cleaned" by ghost hunters! good luck!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:10 PM on Dec. 9, 2008