How do you like to sleep? Hubby? what about the kids?

I like to sleep in shorts, or brief cut underwear, and a shirt, usually a tank or big shirt. I go to bed with socks on but end up kicking them off. I always have to have a blanket of some sort, and it can't be too warm or feel too heavy. I like to spread out.

My SO is simpler, he just goes to sleep in underwear or shorts. socks optional. Can sleep in whatever circumstances, perfers light covers or he will sweat a lot. He doesn't take up much space.

My son, is a tot, I like to put him in those feet pajamas. Not the thick kind, but the light cotton ones. Or we do sweats and a t-shirt for him. He likes to cuddle, co-sleep, and he has to have a light blanket on like me to sleep for any extended period of time.

DomoniqueWS

Asked by DomoniqueWS at 2:41 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I sleep in a big t shirt and panties my hubby sleeps in boxers and my baby sleeps in a diaper. We are all hot natured so none of us like pajamas :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 3:17 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Me and DH sleep naked....our daughter (4) sleeps in feetie pajamas if it's cold, pajama shorts and a tshirt if its hot .....obviously there is no co-sleeping going on lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:45 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Usually just a tshirt and underwear, or pj pants if it's cooler. When it's really cold, I also have feetie pjs. I absolutely have to have something covering me when I first go to bed, doesn't always stay on though. During the summer, I have a very light throw on my bed, it's lighter than my own sheets! I usually sleep on my side, depends on which one, and half on my stomach.

Also, never expect me to keep socks on at night, they'll get yanked off.
    Uhura

Answer by Uhura at 2:46 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My kids are teens, and while we all have pajamas, none of us wear them for sleeping. Dh and I sleep nude, kids sleep usually in underwear or nude. We all keep robes and or pajamas next to our bed to pull on if we have to get up / for lounging around in.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 2:52 AM on May. 29, 2011

• long underwear long sleeve shirt, sleep pants, lots of blankets, and the electric one always on - I'm always cold :/
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:18 AM on May. 29, 2011