Whats the worst thing you got from your pregnancy?

for example, the worst things I got were, stretch marks, hemmorroids, hernias, dark areas, hairier, my tits look down now:( and so does my belly button:( not to mention the horrible stomach I ended up with:( I still look freakin pregnant, I hate it:( and i'm alot heavier now, it sucks! oh and also a c-section scar.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• puppps from head to toe, hypothyroidism, some stretch marks and about 20 lbs...
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 1:34 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• ew tiffany my friends doctor thought she had pupps then it turned out she had ICP which is like 20 times worse and only about a 1% chance of having that... i felt bad for her...

so far i hate these stretch marks thats all i have so far.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:43 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Wow...I got stretch marks and gained some weight.
    Complain much??
    Geez I am proud of my body because it gave me beautiful, healthy kids.
    I never saw these as negative, but I guess I am just more understanding and grateful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:57 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• omg last anonymous lol.. so im ungrateful and not understanding because i dont like the stretch marks i have throughout my body? no i am grateful!

it was a just for fun question dont get so pissy.

you need some rest it seems like... go get sleep!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh no...stretch marks! You need a wambulance. Ha
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• i think we're all pretty much sleep deprived and in need of it desperately!!
    But i dont think i got anything bad from my pregnant..im already fat soo i didnt gain any wieght..and i didnt get stretch marks..cuz they already existed..
    Maybe the worst thing i gots is my stomache is more saggy than it was before..
    I'm proud of my body and grateful..but i would HATE it if i gots stretch marks.. no matter if it reminds me of my pregnancy..no thank you!..Stop being grouchie!
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 2:06 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Hypocrite. and No thanks- I have had enough sleep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I gained a crapload of weight that I can't lose..I've tried...HARD..and still trying! Huge, horrible stretch marks. Call a wambulance for me if you want, but I'll admit I hate them. I got hairy..omg, I have to use hair remover on my FACE now...ew! My boobs sag....which sucks because I used to have awesome boobs, if I do say so myself! LMAO And now I have horrible heartburn all the time...can't eat hardly anything without getting it.
    Kristanene

Answer by Kristanene at 2:18 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• LOL you all are silly. Stretch marks suck and everyone knows it and it has NOTHING to do with being proud of your pregnancy! I guess the worst thing for me is that my hips still slip out of place sometimes and I still get sick from eating pears which I used to love before pregnancy. I also have yucky bumps under my skin on my face and get occasional breakouts when before I got prego, I had a perfect complexion. I love my son and wouldn't trade him for the world, but this stuff sucks!!!
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 2:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• worst thing i got from my pregnancy was the guy that got me pregnant, and decided to leave..now im stuck being "civil" with him for the rest of my life!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 9, 2008