Feeling sooooo tired ... ahhh this feels great

do you love that feeling of being soo tired u cant keep ur eyes open ... well i do but tis mostly from the hep of tylenol pm .... how bout you girls .. do you like the over tired feeling and not having to get up in the morning at any time :)

Luckyme3487

Asked by Luckyme3487 at 3:10 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Back when before I was preggo and I was taking sleeping pills at times (prescribed) I used to LOVE the feeling I got once the pills hit...that barely can think straight, everything is in a fog feeling...yeah..I know what you mean lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 3:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Hubby has taken the kids and is visiting MIL this weekend. I'm up at 3:46 AM and my eyes are itchy like when I was kid up past my bedtime. The best part is I don't have to get up in the AM! I get to sleep in tomorrow! (today) It feels great.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 3:47 AM on May. 29, 2011

• What I love is the feeling of laying down in my nice, comfy bed after being up and running around all day, and having that sleepy feeling just settle in and take over. It's especially sweet on weekends when I know that I don't have to be up at 5:30 in the morning for work.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:58 AM on May. 29, 2011

• don't know that feeling anymore
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:06 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I hate it. Because it means I AM really tired, and, inevitably, I will still need to get up in the middle of the night because of one animal or the other.
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 8:34 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Hate the feeling.
    Brandy928

Answer by Brandy928 at 11:31 AM on May. 29, 2011