ARE THERE ANY MOMMIES THAT WORK AT HOME FOR MELALEUCA?

I have heard allot of negative comments about this business and I know we all have our own opinions but I am looking for those who are in this business now who are making it and have something positive and motivating to say. I am looking for mommies who want to exchange information and support so i can get a boost in knowing I can make it in this business. I am also looking for a mentor to help me out. Also melaleuca mommies please share your experiences with me!

beauti_ful

Asked by beauti_ful at 5:11 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• How about your sponsor? You should be getting guidance from your upline. I would be nownere without my amazing upline. Love my team...it's a huge part of a business. The training and guidance I get from corporate and my upline is completely amazing. Good luck.
    marywoz

Answer by marywoz at 8:15 AM on Jun. 1, 2011

• I'm not in Melaleuca....but one thing I can say, is just don't mistakingly tell potential customers it's all natural or chemical free. Melaleuca doesn't disclose ingredients on most of their products and outside testing done has proven they do in fact contain the harmful chemicals they claim they DON'T use. That's my main beef with Melaleuca. They don't inform their customers/reps properly and those who want to avoid chemicals who use their products are unknowingly using them!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:48 AM on May. 29, 2011

• You can contact me...I am sure you will do great!! I am here if you want to chat...
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:49 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I did Melaleuca a long time ago, just wasn;t for me.
    My home business is La Bella Baskets!

I have a Gift Basket Business and I love it and yes it is legit!:-)

I do this all from home:-) This may or not be for you, but thought I offer:-)

What are your passions?Can you afford $19.95 a month with no parties required,no quotas, or inventory? I'm a gift consultant for La Bella Baskets, absolutely love it and I do get paid every 2 weeks a check .:-) If your interested in having a gift basket business p.m. for more info.:-) Ask me how you can start your own gift basket business for $1.97:-) Which will be ending soon.
    After 7 days it's $19.95 a month! That's it!
    Great ways to make extra money:-)
    3 ways to make money:
    recruiting
    sales
    corporate membership

Have a Beautiful Day!:-)
    Best of luck on your search!:-)
    Jen
    Gift Basket Business
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 10:00 AM on May. 29, 2011