Any experienced mums pleaseeee ????? :(

okay here goes. I had an abortion 3 months back as my parents force me to. I was devastated and got a quarrel with my mum. Right now, my boyfriend have been using the pull out method. But these few days, I've been having cramps and itchiness on my nipples. Plus that, tmr should be my period, I'm having white lotion-like discharged. What's happening? Usually before me having a period , I'll be feeling bloatedness. No discharge, I mean not this much. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? If I am , don't worry. I'm not going to abort it again! I'm going to keep it :') please advice mums !

cindymyname

Asked by cindymyname at 5:25 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• of course there is a chance you might be pregnant, you are not using birth control...the pull out method is not a method of bc at all. If you are in a situation where your mother is able to force you into an abortion, you really need to take control of your life and get on a reliable bc until you are moved out of your mother's home and can support yourself and a baby.To not do so is extremely selfish of you and very irresponsible. You dont want to bring a baby into anything less than a loving, stable environment.. That is not fair to the baby to have it's very existance be the cause for stress and problems. If you are not pregnant, please do the right thing and get some reliable bc, ie the pi;;, IUD or implant until you are financially and emotionally ready to welcome a baby
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:37 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Thanks for the advices. I know what I'm doing now. As I've said, if I'm pregnant this time, I'm not aborting it. So please don't think that I'm going to take it away again. The first time devastation is enough. Anyway, thanks. What's the chances of me getting pregnant?
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 5:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I am pro choice so that doesnt concern me, what does concern me is irresponsible behaviour and bringing children into the world that you are unprepared for. It is not fair to the child, and isnt fair to your parents if they are p[roviding you with your means of existance. Do you still live with them? Do you have a job? What about the boyfriend? Is he working with a place of his own? If the answer to any of the last three questions is NO, then you really need to get on BC until you can answer yes to them. If you had unprotected sex on a day you were ovulating, then the chances are good, but just by your symptoms, that is not enough info to go by. If you are supposed to start tomorrow, then I would suggest a pregnancy test in the morning
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 5:59 AM on May. 29, 2011

• So I have to take a pregnancy test tomorrow morning ? Or after my period. Cos I don't even know if I'm going to miss it.
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 6:56 AM on May. 29, 2011

• if your period is due tomorrow and it doesnt come, take a test. Your period can vary a few days, even a few weeks if you are stressed, but if you are pregnant the hormone will be there whenever you test
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 12:41 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Okay thanks so much .
    cindymyname

Comment by cindymyname (original poster) at 1:54 PM on May. 29, 2011