YOU EVER JUST HAVE ONE OF THOSE DAYS?

Decided to get DSL/cable cause I have no choice with DTV change and dial-up sucks. I felt bad getting someone to sub for me cause you know how they say "between 8 and 5 and I also had to ask for Fri. off cause my son has a field trip and I always go with him. Then lady down the street calls and asks to take her to Mervyns (didn't they go out of business)? I mean I made an offer to take her to the grocery store 2 years ago! Mervyns is  20 mins away, I meant a quick trip. To top it off! Told my son he had to take bus to & from school and he goes and tweeks his ankle/can't walk on it! he's never missed a day of school and  insists I take him, wait an hour so he counts as being there, while I keep thinking "I just know the cable guy is there at the door! I need to take this lady to the store!I have errands I need to run, I can't leave my mom with the cable guy cause she only speaks spanish Did you ever have 1 of those days?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:32 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Just for Fun

• AWWWW!!! Yeah....those days happen most of the time!!! Last week, DD had diarrhea, wouldn't eat that much....and that's the day DH decided that he wanted to go to a Mexican buffet....I'm trying to get DD to eat something....she does but it's not that much...so we have 4 plates of uneaten food...which I feel so bad about!!! Then we get in the truck...and head to Walgreens to get DD something....DH heads in the store, leaving me, DD, and DS in the truck....when DD says, "I havta potty!!!!" She starts whining so I'm trying to hurry to get her out and get DS out of his infant seat, turn off the truck, and lock the doors....then it happens....
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 5:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Oh yeah, except for me...its almost EVERY single day of my life. You have to wonder...when is this going to end??? When will I find my happy medium?? Anyway, doesn't your cable company have Spanish speaking reps???
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 2:10 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• IDK Lexs, I didn't thnk it would get to this point, she lives next door to me so I didn't think it was an issue, plus, my sons ankle and him insisting he go to school i what gets me stressed as a mom who is proud of her boy never missing a day of school in 4 1/2 years! lol, I guess other problems here at the homefront are adding to my irritability!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I feel your pain, trust me!!!
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 2:49 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Plus the fact that after an hour of playing the editing game.....you are the only person who answered me, lol I guess it turned out to be a boring question! lol
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I just think that everyone is in bed. Not a boring question,IMO.
    LexsMami

Answer by LexsMami at 3:04 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I'm a night owl, so here I am at 2am (here in WA0 Don't you hate the days when you want to just stand in the front yard and scream and pitch a 2yrd temper tantrum?? That was my Saturday, except I was at work and just had a bad day.
    I send BIG hugs to you !!!
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 5:08 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• she PUKES all over her, her seat, the diaper bag, MY PURSE, and somehow, under her seat!!! So here I am, trying to carry DS (who is 21 pounds!!!) hold on to DD (without touching her puke, in case she's contagious, so I won't pass it to DS) and rush through Walgreens to find DH so I can give him DS so I can take DD to the bathroom to clean her up....and, to make matters worse, the employees were of absolutely NO help!!!
    moore_me03

• We get in the bathroom and she has a diarrheal episode so we walk in and out of the bathroom 3 times (each time she thinks she's done, we walk out and she has to go back in again!!) Finally, she gets done and wash our hands for the last time but, unfortunately, I have to go outside to clean up the puke and all I have is DIAPER WIPES!!! I didn't even think to go buy some cheap-o paper towels...OR TO EVEN BRING SOME OUT OF THE BATHROOM!!! DH didn't even help!!! Thank GOD we only live down the street from Walgreens....or I would've killed him if I had a longer ride with him!!!
    moore_me03

Answer by moore_me03 at 5:16 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• dont even get me started lol.. i hate those days.... ugh
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008