Can You Still Get Your Period When Your Pregnant?

I wanna know if some women still get there period when there pregnant like get there period every month. Me and my boyfirend had sex last year and he cum in me 2 times i was thinking i was going to be pregnant but then my period came. But im still thinking that i may be pregnant. My mom didnt know she was pregnant she had her period but then i was born. Maybe this can happened to me to. If this happened to you please tell me i really wanna know more about this. AND can help me how to tell my mom about this to. thanks :)

Nenax2

Asked by Nenax2 at 7:11 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes you can it's not that common though. Take a test or visit a clinic or Dr and find out if you are or not
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:19 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Yes, you can. I recommend taking a HPT if you think you might be pregnant
    MedicMommy

Answer by MedicMommy at 8:28 AM on May. 29, 2011

• im pregnant with #2 and with both pregnancies ive had bleeding, its not regular like a period, but the doctors always say they dont know why im bleeding and that the baby is fine...with my first the bleeding stopped when i got to about 6-7 months, and with this one im 5 months and just had some bleeding they didnt know why..you should try taking a test or if you dont think it will show on a test, get a blood test..do what you can to find out if you are or not, you dont want to end up without any prenatal care.
    MaciesMommy09

Answer by MaciesMommy09 at 3:13 PM on May. 29, 2011