What Would Attract You to a Home Business??

I would like to know what would attract to a home business? One over another? Thanks!!

mkdirector2011

Asked by mkdirector2011 at 7:36 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Money & Work

• I started my business because I was good at something and enjoyed it. It has grown organically over the past four years.

Answer by rkoloms at 8:37 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Not having to pay to work for them is my biggest. I understand maybe having to buy things to work with just in a brick and morter, like a uniform or shoes or dress clothing, but buying to get information to see if it's something you really want to do is a big turn off. That's why I don't work for one, I haven't found a legit one yet.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 8:20 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I can tell you what turns me off from certain home businesses- the consultants themselves. They come here on cafemom and all they want to do is talk about their business and 90% of their posts/responses are about their business, even when the person asking the question wasn't asking about a home business. Or better yet, when someone asks about another company, and they respond with oh, you will like my company better, etc. Yes, MKDirector2011, I am talking about you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I agree with NOT paying for anything. Those are usually scams (unless you need to buy a computer or desk....things for your home office) Then see which one has the better reputation. Google each one and see what others say about working for them.

PsychicSherry

Answer by PsychicSherry at 8:28 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Simplicity!! And not having to carry inventory...and...minimal start up costs. Nothing is ever free but minimal is key!!

joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 9:22 AM on May. 29, 2011

• thank you to those who gave relevant answers...i am sorry to the anonymous person, if i offended you. I will try to do better, I am passionate about what I do just like everyone else. but thak you for your answer...God Bless
    mkdirector2011

Comment by mkdirector2011 (original poster) at 9:39 AM on May. 29, 2011