How to get baby to kick?

I will be 30 weeks on Tuesday. Well it has been 2 days then so far this morning that this baby hasn't kicked at all. I didn't think to much of it the first day since once in a while she will go a day without kicking, but today is going on 3 days. I tried eating or drinking something with sugar and lay on my left and right sides nothin I tried laying on my back nothing. I even tried rubbing my belly lightly with my fingers. What else can I do? It is starting to scare me. I hate to call my doctor when they are closed and it be nothing. And I hate to go to the hospital if it is nothing we already owe them a ton of money so don't want to go until need to be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call the doctor because everything you have tried should have worked. Good luck!
    SweetOrangeMama

Answer by SweetOrangeMama at 8:48 AM on May. 29, 2011

• For some reason taking a bath always worked for me. Good luck(:
    lauralivivy

Answer by lauralivivy at 9:54 AM on May. 29, 2011

• My son was very active when I listened to music.
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 10:17 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I would call the doctor or go to labor and delivery just to have it checked out..are you high risk or anything like that?? Thats really to long at that stage in pregnancy to not feel anything...my prayers are with you that all is ok!!!
    michellesgirls2

Answer by michellesgirls2 at 11:22 AM on May. 29, 2011

• no I am not high risk for anything. The baby was measuring 2 pounds 5 ounces already at 26 weeks I think so didn't know if it was just because of the baby how big she is or what.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:40 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I was told to contact my doctor in this case... it could be you just haven't felt it but I wouldn't take any chances... three days is a long time at this stage in the pregnancy... hope its okay...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:44 PM on May. 29, 2011

• Everytime I ate applesauce my DS went crazy. lol When I had little movement Id eat it and hed start kicking. I know .... its crazy lol
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 1:02 PM on May. 29, 2011

• When I feel like my baby isn't moving enough a tap a little song on my stomach kind of like playing the drums, or I lift my nelly from the bottom and feel where my baby is and try to coax them to reposition. playing music my my belly makes him move as well, but definitley at least call your doctor to make sure 3 days is a long time... GOOD LUCK!!
    chelcie_1

Answer by chelcie_1 at 12:43 AM on May. 30, 2011