Baby and amusement park day what to take how to keep water juice cold????????

I am taking my 15 month old to an amusement park I do not want to hall around a cooler and he drinks from a sip cup but I have to take water and juice I need some ideas on how to keep that stuff cold note I am also using a stroller

joannabenjamin2

Asked by joannabenjamin2 at 9:24 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• fill the sippy cup 1/2 way with the juice. Put it in the freezer over night. In the morning fill the rest with juice. Or just buy water as he needs it and refill the sippy cup.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:28 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Freeze it in water bottles and it will slowly thaw.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 9:28 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Just freeze the water and juice and by the time he needs it they will ready to drink.
    lady-J-Rock

Answer by lady-J-Rock at 9:31 AM on May. 29, 2011

• We typically take frozen juicy juice bottles in a large diaper bag, like three of them. They slowly thaw out and you can add tap water to the juice.
    cueballsmom

Answer by cueballsmom at 9:32 AM on May. 29, 2011

• thanks for the good tips ill free the stuff and let it thaw as I go
    joannabenjamin2

Comment by joannabenjamin2 (original poster) at 9:36 AM on May. 29, 2011

• they sell small soft sided coolers at place like target /walmart/kmart...and these great little ice pack things you just through in the freezer and freeze and you can use them over and over.....the cooler usually have a strap you can hang it off the stroller with......i have 2 one you carry and one that has wheels and extra storage pockets.........or you can do what the other lady suggest and just freeze the water/juice and it will melt as the day so on.......

cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:36 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Water doesn't really need to be kept cold. You could bring ice water which will stay colder longer. We have insulated sippy cups which helps. Maybe your 15-month old could skip juice that day. Juice isn't a necessary part of a child's nutrition.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 9:51 AM on May. 29, 2011