are you embarassed?? or am i weird?

When i have sex with my So or i get out of the shower.. and am naked my SO can see my stretch marks, i am SO embarrassed!

I used to have such a banging body and i loved it!! a nice flat belly nice legs nice rear... now my body looks like a road map :( im so embarrassed by it. am i weird?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:47 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are not alone.....and not weird. I feel the same way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:50 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You will get back in shape and the marks will fade over time. Try and get used to and accept the way you look. Trust me all men see is the naked woman, not the blemishes or what YOU see as wrong in the mirror.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• same here I hide in my towel until my hubby leaves the room and we have sex with the lights OFF
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• I feel the same way..but my husband says he doesn't care about them and he still thinks Im hott just how I am, but i still don't think i will ever feel 100% confident!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Well this is just what happens when you are pregnant. Those are some of the things that you know before and i dont understand women complaining about their body after giving birth. I call my stretch marks "mommy scars". Im proud of every single one because they always remind me for how long i carried my baby under my heart... i dont care about my "mommy scars" at all. im not embarrassed or anything.

if you are so worried about your hot body (before getting pregnant) then maybe you shouldnt get pregnant ;)) Your body changes, there is nothing you can do about it. Everybody knows that. If your husband has a problem with your stretch marks.. well i would kick his butt i tell you that ;)

Stretch marks will never go away btw.. they fade a little but you will always see them.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 2:59 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• omg mrobertson i know what happen when you get pregnant and i am not upset with them i expect tem and thats fine.. some people dont get stretch marks so it doesnt always happen like you said. im fine with it but still its all new to me so im not used to it yet... i hate your answers i wonder if there is a way to permanently block someone from commenting on your quesitons.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• to the person who posted this use anything that has cocoa butter or shea butter even use baby lotion to help dim the marks and girl ur so LOVES u for every marking on u im sure of it

and to the rude comment about not getting pregnant because of her thoughts
    seriously to each their own opinion she came here for support not for insults
    Mommy2Be1212009

Answer by Mommy2Be1212009 at 4:01 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• No you are not weird. I was that way at first. But after 4 children my husband still finds me incredibly sexy and it helps to have self confidence. Which I never really had up until the last year.
    jessicamelia83

Answer by jessicamelia83 at 4:33 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• You aren't alone. I still am embarassed because they don't just go away. I don't like being naked in front of my husand but for some reason he still finds my body attractive. He said he loves my body even more now because I have the stretch marks that remind him that I gave him a baby. If you so wants to see you naked, let him, it probably hurts that he wants to see you and you won't let him. I know it would hurt me...
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:23 AM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Answered at 3:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008 by: Anonymous
    omg mrobertson .........i hate your answers i wonder if there is a way to permanently block someone from commenting on your quesitons.

If her answers piss you off so much then feel free to overlook them. No one is making you read them. Maybe you should stop coming here and asking questions since I'm pretty sure this is the OP. I don't see anyone else being bothered by her comments. She's right, stretch marks happen with almost EVERY pregnancy! It's hard to grow that much without stretching a little. And they don't go away unless you get surgery. I've seen lots of former fatties that are now thin and they still have stretch marks. She was just trying to help. There was no malice in her response. The "maybe you shouldn't get pregnant" was followed by a winking smiley face which meant she was playing with you.
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 5:29 AM on Dec. 9, 2008