Unbearable pain, need advice! adult content

I recently had my first child this past tuesday 24May11. His name is Christopher and he is awesome. But ever since having the baby, I have had some horrible aches and pains that make it hard to stay up and also to sleep. I went to the hospital yesterday for a blood tranfusion and still feel like dog doody. My main concern really is my "guts" "stomach" whatever you want to call it. It feels loose and I swear I can feel everything moving around, its even painful to lay on my side. I tried a gurtle but I had to cut myself out of it this morning! Can ANYONE PLEASE! give me some advice on this internal pain......

katiebehave

Asked by katiebehave at 9:58 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Health

• Since your Dr. is closed today, call the hospital, say you were a patient there and need to talk to a nurse. Do you have a lower threshold for pain? Even with easier births my stomach ached tremendously, I think it was due to all the pushing, like I bruised my muscles or something. Hope you're feeling better soon.
    Aneya

Answer by Aneya at 10:03 AM on May. 29, 2011

• For pain like that I would def. call the dr he should be atleast on call to give u a call back
    RedDahlia82

Answer by RedDahlia82 at 10:05 AM on May. 29, 2011

• Looking for advice in the wrong place darling. Try to contact an on call nurse and see if you need to go se a doctor.
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 10:19 AM on May. 29, 2011

• You must know how bad it is.. Go to Urgent Care or the ER. Better safe then Sorry. Hope you find out your issues. Get yourself checked out please!! Thank you! I'd love a update!!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 12:48 PM on May. 29, 2011