Random cravings???

does anyone else just get random cravings?? like ill be sitting her watching a movie and bam want some mexican or the otherday i wanted sugar cookies with chocolate syurp lol and pizza ill crave pizza too...does anyone crave like this too..im only 16weeks lol

rachel216

Asked by rachel216 at 10:00 AM on May. 29, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I craved Arbys with my dd.
    This time, I haven't had any real cravings, but just like, "something sweet" or "something salty"... usually whatever in the snack food category helps. But nothing in particular this time.
    dayziesnrozes

Answer by dayziesnrozes at 11:05 AM on May. 29, 2011

• I had a craving with each one. Sometimes you crave things anyway. It's actually your body telling you that there is something in whatever you are craving that you need. I still have not figured out what is in chocolate chip cookies that my body needs. LOL You should give in to it so long as it isn't bad for you.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 11:07 AM on May. 30, 2011

• i new cravings ment something was missing i think the pizza is just cuz i workd for pizza hut for 3yrs and all the random cravings i have no clue wat im missing ..i hope im not missing that much though
    rachel216

Comment by rachel216 (original poster) at 11:27 AM on May. 30, 2011